WHAT ACTIVITIES DO YOU ENJOY WHILE TRYING TO COPE WITH DIFFICULT SITUATIONS ?
In the other wes moore, wes and his friends escape the difficult times by playing basketball. It kept them busy and acted as a distraction from the outside world. He was torn between his neighborhood friends and school friends so playing basketball was a way to escape that. When I'm in difficult situations i keep myself distracted by playing basketball also, or soccer. Growing up, I've always been a fan of playing sports, especially those two I mentioned. Playing a sport or doing a physical activity helps you to focus on one thing and keeps the mind clear of all other distractions.
I have other ways of trying to escape difficult times, listening to music also helps me keep focused and keeps the outside noise from getting to me. Sometimes i take a walk while listening to music, or just lay in bed listening to it until i fall asleep. Other things i do during difficult times include watching tv or movies, or youtube. They help me forget the bad situation I'm in at the time. I think it's really important for people to find ways to cope with the difficult times by doing different activities while also having a good time while doing them. Doing things like that can help out a lot when we're in difficult situations. We as humans will always have bad days or difficult times, no one can escape this, so finding ways to stay positive is very important.
Even those involved in professional sports find ways to cope with difficult times. In an interview i saw about Lebron James, he says after a bad game he goes home and watches cartoons or hops on the video game. He stated that while it is hard not to blame yourself or beat yourself up about it, it could have a negative impact on you the next game. He also said he stays off social media because there are some negative comments on there that could affect him mentally. I've always believed that dwelling too much on a negative situation will make it seem worse that it is, so I try not to dwell on them that much. Who knows ? maybe doing something positive may bring about the solution you need.

Comments
Post a Comment